For a special touch why not have your invitation delivered in style? Everyone knows how time consuming writing addresses is, and how expensive professional calligraphers can be. So why not let Calling Cards Unlimited do the work for you! We can calligraphy your guest’s addresses with our state-of-the-art Invitation Calligraphy. With many type styles available to choose from you can’t go wrong. Save both time and money with this helpful service.
How it Works
- The cost of addressing your inner AND outer envelopes is $1.75 each set.
- Set Up Charges – Up to 100 addresses – $30.00 101 – 150 is $35.00 150 – 200 is $40.00
- The addresses are to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
You must type your addresses in a Microsoft Word Document in a single column, double spacing between addresses.Examples on how your addresses should be typed on a Word Document:
Mr. and Mrs. John Smith
123 Orange St.
Buffalo, NY 14222
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Brown
454 Peach Ln.
Allston, MA 02435
Miss Jean White
657 Lombardy Blvd.
Bay Shore, NY 11706
- If we have to manually type in your addresses the cost will be a $2.50 per address.
- Return address on outer envelopes can be added to your order for a nominal charge of .50 per flap and a $10.00 Set-up charge. (Some restrictions apply)
- Calligraphy service is available for place cards also. The cost is $1.00 per place card and same Set-up charges apply.